1. Do I need to choose all three designaroom options?
No, you can choose whichever options best suit your needs. So if you only want option 3, or option 1 & 2, you can select accordingly.
2. What if I select one option now and find I want to select other options at a later date.
This is entirely possible, as long as I have your information, questionnaire, room floor plan and payment.
3. I'm not very computer-literate. Will I still be able to make use of designaroom's online service?
Yes, although its online the service is designed to be simple and easy to use. All you need to do is be able to use email (to send the photos of the room). The floor plan can be faxed and if you aren't comfortable filling out and submitting the questionnaire online, you can print it out and fax me your answers.
4. How can I be sure that the design solution will be delivered to me once I've made payment?
I have a long-standing reputation in the industry which I need to protect at all costs, and the integrity of my business is inextricably linked to my personal integrity. Simply put, taking payment and not delivering a solution would ruin a reputation I have taken an entire career to build. Please feel free to read my profile in About Jennifer Jones. If you are still unsure, I would be happy to provide you with a list of references.
5. How many choices will I receive per option?
The designaroom online solution only includes ONE choice per option. In other words, if you choose option 1, you will receive ONE floorplan. If you choose option 2, you will receive ONE set of furniture selections from suppliers. If you choose option 3, you will receive ONE colour scheme and set of fabric samples. This is in line with the reduced fees being charged .
6. What if I don't like the solution provided?
As stated above, the designaroom online solution only includes one choice per option. The model has been designed to glean all the information necessary for putting together a solution to meet your needs and tastes. However design and decor are very personal things and there is never a guarantee that clients will like or agree with the solutions provided by a decorator.
7. Can I get a refund?
No. Once the work is completed and the design solution delivered, we do not provide refunds. This policy is in keeping with the significantly reduced rates charged through the online service.
8. What if I want additional help with or advice about the room?
Any additional consultations, whether over email, telephone or in person, will be charged at my standard rates.
9. I want to employ Jennifer Jones as my interior decorator. How do I do this?
Thank you for your interest. Kindly contact me on email firstname.lastname@example.org.